Go2wed.com, LLC’s information, materials, and products online go2wed.com are subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to all the terms and conditions as outlined in this legal notice, without modification and warrant that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. Go2wed.com, LLC. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
Copyright Limited License. The information on go2wed.com is protected by copyright. All contents of the site are: Copyright © 2004-2012 by Go2wed.com, LLC
Go2wed.com, LLC retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images, and software owned by Go2wed.com, LLC and hereby authorizes you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of transmitting or viewing the information. You may not mirror, modify or otherwise alter any files in this Web site for rebroadcast, or print the information contained therein, without written permission from Go2wed.com, LLC. No portion of the information on the site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from Go2wed.com, LLC You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Go2wed.com, LLC. copyright, patent or trademark. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend(s) or copyright notice(s) shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
1. Use of Website. Go2wed.com, LLC is not a wedding product or service provider, wedding vendor or an agent representative. Go2wed.com, LLC is acts solely as a neutral venue where Wedding Members and Vendor Members may connect for a particular type of service or product. We are not involved in or a party to the actual transaction between Members. As a result, We have no control over the quality, accuracy, safety, or legality of the transactions that take place on our Website, the accuracy of listings, or the ability of Wedding Vendors to provide items or services and we are not responsible for the actions or inactions of Wedding Members or Vendor Members.
Bride Members: You acknowledge the following: Go2wed.com, LLC does not provide any of the products or services advertised or offered by Vendor Members. We do not endorse any Vendor Member, nor do We guarantee the quality of their goods or services. Any and all communications, correspondence, verbal or written, or any warranties or representations, made with regard to products and services offered through the Go2wed.com, LLC are not provided by us and are specifically and solely between you and the Vendor Member. Any transaction you enter into with a Vendor Member is strictly between you and the Vendor Member, and Go2wed.com, LLC is not a party to that transaction. Any dispute you have with a Vendor Member is between you and the Vendor Member.
We have verification practices to help identify vendors when registering for memberships on our website. However, Go2wed.com, LLC cannot and will not guarantee each service provider’s identity; nor can we guarantee their capabilities. We encourage utilizing the website as a frame of reference when finding vendors but you should then conduct your own research to ensure that vendors you choose to do business with are appropriate for you. You acknowledge that participation in certain programs, when and if available, may under certain circumstances result in Vendor Members receiving contact information for you in accordance with the terms and conditions governing these programs.
Vendor Members: You acknowledge the following: Go2wed.com, LLC does not endorse you or your products or services. We are in no way responsible for contractual agreements with site users nor are we responsible for assisting you in providing goods and services to Wedding Members. Any transaction you enter into with a Wedding Member is strictly between you and the Wedding Member, and Go2wed.com, LLC is not a party to that transaction. Any dispute you have with a Wedding Member is between you and the Wedding Member.
2. Fees. There are currently NO Fees to join Go2wed.com, LLC for Wedding Members or Vendor Members. Optional fee-based services are available but participation is NOT mandatory. See below for details.
Wedding Members: There are currently NO Fee-based services available.
Wedding Vendors: Vendor Members with valid Vendor Accounts may opt into the following optional fee-based services which are available in our media kit or online price guide.
3. Rating and Review Disputes. If you undermine the integrity of our Rating and Review system in any way, your membership may be suspended or terminated. You acknowledge that your reviews consists of opinions left by other Go2wed.com, LLC, furthermore Go2wed.com, LLC does not make judgments on the veracity of opinions or statements but has the right to remove immediately reviews that violate the rules set forth.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Members may only leave one feedback item per unique transaction, whether positive, neutral, or negative, for any other Vendor Member.
- Member must have contracted business with the Vendor Member and the event must have occurred whereby the Vendor Member participated in the event, except in cases defined below.
- Members can provide feedback for Vendor Members that provide the following services prior to the event date: Invitations, Dress and Attire, Favors, Jewelry, provided they have contracted business with the Vendor Member.
- In the event the Vendor Member terminates the contract prior to the event date, the Member will still be allowed to submit feedback for the Vendor Member for the event.
Go2wed.com, LLC will only consider removing a feedback item under the following scenarios:
- If feedback posted contains language that is profane, vulgar, racist or contains adult material.
- If Go2wed.com, LLC is provided with a ruling or settlement agreement from a valid and certified dispute resolution service, or is provided with a court order finding that the feedback is slanderous, libelous, defamatory or otherwise illegal or the court order requires removal.
- If feedback posted seeks to elicit or solicit any Member’s contact information, such as other Member email addresses
- If vendor member cannot be reached to validate the business contract within six months from the date Go2wed.com, LLC attempts to contact such member as part of the dispute process.
- If feedback contains personally identifiable information of other members, personnel of Vendor Members or any other person. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, full names, date of birth, physical addresses, email addresses, credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other identification number provided by a government.
4. Filing a Ratings and Review Dispute. Members may dispute a review by sending an email to email@example.com. All Vendor members in receipt of a feedback will have the opportunity to respond publicly to the feedback within review functionality of Go2wed.com, LLC.
5. Manipulating Ratings and Reviews – You acknowledge and agree that the Site is a neutral venue and that all transactions for services are made by and between you and other Members only and, therefore, We cannot, do not and will not make any comments on behalf of you or your services. As a consequence, you acknowledge that the key component and integrity of the Site is the ability of Members to leave reviews about you and/or your services (whether positive, neutral or negative) AND for other Members to read and evaluate those feedback reviews and make voluntary choices based upon that feedback. Therefore, in order to preserve the key component and integrity of the Site, you shall NOT: – Attempt to restrict in any way a Member’s right to post a review, by contract or otherwise; – Offer a Member a bribe in any form in exchange for a more favorable review; – Post and/or cut and paste and/or copy the content of a Member feedback review from the Site to your own personal or business site, to any other third party Web site and/or to or on any of your own personal, business or third-party marketing/advertising materials, regardless of the form; – Attempt to gain feedback by receiving multiple feedback from the same member; – Post or attempt to post, in any manner or by any means, a feedback review on your own account; or – Misrepresent or impersonate another Member.
6. Coupons. Bridal Savings Offers may allow you to receive promotional coupons (“Coupons”) that may be used to purchase goods and services from third parties (“Coupon Vendors”). In no event shall We be responsible for providing the goods and/or services indicated in a Coupon. We shall have no liability for the goods and/or services provided under a Coupon. You agree to look solely to the Coupon Vendor for the goods and/or services to be provided; therefore, the Coupon Vendors are responsible for any damages, claims or liabilities, including, but not limited to, injuries and property damages. Additional terms and conditions may be contained on each Coupon. Any violation of the Coupon terms and conditions will make the Coupon void. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Coupons. The combination of a Coupon with other coupons or offers is at the sole discretion of the Coupon Vendors. Coupons are not redeemable for cash.
Only one Coupon per redemption. A Coupon is automatically void if prohibited by law. A Coupon may not be used for alcohol, tips, taxes, and any other statutory limitations.
7. Right to Reject or Remove Members. We reserve the absolute right to reject your participation, or remove you from your current participation, o the Go2wed.com, LLC website at any time and for any reason or for no reason and without notice to you. Actions that may result in the rejection or removal of your participation can include, but are not limited to: any violation of the Terms of this Agreement; your creation, maintenance and/or management of more than one account; your non-payment in full any Unpaid Fees; any attempt by you to improperly influence, or cause another to improperly influence the feedback of Members; or any attempt by you to harass, or cause another to harass, or have inappropriate communications with a Member. Upon your removal from the Site, you may petition for reinstatement. You understand that any decision as to reinstatement may be a simple, yes or no. All decisions are final
8. Record Keeping/Audit. We reserve the right to keep all records of any and all communications between you and other Members for administration purposes.
9. Warrantees & Disclaimers: Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and Go2wed.com, LLC, all materials and services on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non- infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Go2wed.com, LLC makes no warranty that (i) the services and materials will meet your requirements, (ii) the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or materials will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
Trademark & Domain Information The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web site are the property of Go2wed.com, LLC or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent Go2wed.com, LLC or such third party, which may own the Marks. “go2wed.com” and “WeddingandEventDirectory.com” are trademarks of Go2wed.com, LLC. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in these Web pages should be construed as granting or permitting any right to use such trademarks.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Go2wed.com, LLC with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Go2wed.com, LLC with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Go2wed.com, LLC | go2wed.com | 608-692-4688
Copyright © 2004-2015 by Go2wed.com, LLC